This system is intended for persons who are a party to a child support case or who have authorization to access private case information. This system is secure and every effort is taken to protect your data. However, if you do not wish to provide your personal information and create an account, contact your local child support office, and a case manager will help you obtain case information.

For payment records for third-party inquiries, (including income verification requests related to housing), please submit a signed Authorization to Disclose Support Records by email to CSPCommunications@doj.state.or.us. If you do not have email, please fax it to 503-947-2578.

In all cases this system will provide:
  • the party‚Äôs names
  • the assigned child support office
  • whether the case has an order
  • whether there is a legal action in progress to establish or modify an order

Note: If you obtain information fraudulently or without specific authorization, you may be subject to civil or criminal prosecution.